Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

round one group b (taz vs fenri)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-07-16

round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:35 am

*an ice spire comes from under me and lifts me into the sky*

Howling Fist!

*i fall towards you with a spiraing punch as the mist affect your body as the cold does*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

Number of posts : 1205
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:49 am

*my hand that was covered in ice before begins to get stiff*
i dont like this cold.....
*i send my stone dragon towards you as you fall along with a gust of wind chakra to lknock you off course*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/naruto4lyf
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 am

*the wind pressure made by my spiraling keeps me heading straight for you. with my other hand i shoot ice petals at your dragon*

This is it!
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:25 am

ok wolfy.
*i grab my sword and summon shikai*
soar higher and take flight daitan!
*i send a controlled sonicbeam directly towards you*
see how you like that
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 pm

*ii pull my other hand forward and the ice is blown off of both my fists and the icy shrapnel flies right at you. the blast blew me into a backflip as i am still coming at you*

YOU"LL PAY FOR THAT!!!

*as i fall the mist freezes your feet firmly to the ground and i call ice petals to my hand to make a large axe. i get closer and closer to your body and swing the axe down with great force*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:59 pm

*the sound beam begins to mess up your body and coordination*
you cant just think becasue its just a mere beam of sound that its not going to screw you up a bit.
*i try to duck out of the way of the axe coming towards me and i stab you with diatan in the process*
that wasnt too smart. now the sound waves have direct axcess to your body......
*the sound starts to disrupt your organs*
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:08 pm

*i cough up blood and i grab the blade of your sword. i begin bleeding from my eyes*

You're done!

*the blade of your sword begins to freeze and it freezes both of our hands firmly to it. our feet are also frozen to the ground preventing us from moving*

Anything *blood cough* to become... Like ZERO!

*the mist around us turns into billions of needles and fly around us. the raise into the sky and aim right towards us*

Goodbye...

*i howl and the needles all fly at us skewering us much more than what is necessary or recommended for battle with a comrade*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:25 am

*she expells large amounts of wind chakra from her body to defend against the spikes but she gets hit with most of them*
*winces as shes bleeding all over*
no matter what you do to try to be like zero its impossible. zero is who he is and you could never hope to be like him. so give up before you waste your time on something you can never hope to achieve.
*spits up alot of blood*
but for now...i think this battles over. neither of us can prabably go on much more.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:58 pm

You may not be able to... *blood cough* But i will never give up.

*i am breathing heavily and i begin to shake as i raise my free right hand and the needles in me turn to petals and begin to surround my hand. they all begin spinning like a drill at an incredible speed*

This is... the end!

*i plunge the drill straight into your chest while we are still stuck where we are*
Back to top Go down
Tazzy
Genin
Genin
Tazzy

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:14 am

*as the ice drill hits me i fall into it and cough up blood*
*barely able to speak i whisper* ban *cough* kai
*the sound waves in your body make all your organs explode*
*i pass out on the ice spike*

Last edited by Taz on Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Nightmare Ninja
Nightmare Ninja
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:48 am

*my body has frozen enough by now to keep my insides from exploding but they resonate and this causes me to pass out on your blade. with my eyes open i utter*

Like... Zero...

*i pass out on your blade and stand there hunched over with a few sparse petals falling around me*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: round one group b (taz vs fenri)   round one group b (taz vs fenri) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

round one group b (taz vs fenri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2