Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Gathering materials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Gathering materials Empty
PostSubject: Gathering materials   Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:29 am

*Walks around Training grounds with a metal detector looking for a small piece of Carbonite* I know its some around here some where *Metal detector beeps loudly I begin to dig into ground reaches in the small hole and pulls out a adamentium kunai.* Who the hell made this it certainly not me and craftsmanship of this caliber couldnt come from anyone else in the village huh *Puts hand on head* This is perfect *Runs back to armory*
Back to top Go down
DeathWalkerSpade
Jounin
Jounin
DeathWalkerSpade

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Gathering materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering materials   Gathering materials I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:14 am

*Returns after the trip to the armory * Ok i guess i can train for a lli while maybe i will find something else* Takes out Hera and Aphrodite* King of Spades *Unlocks Hephaetus katana* alright its been awhile *Clapshis hands and summons all of his spirits* Shit this may hurt a little bit Grand oversoul *All of the spirits rush into his body as he drops to his knees and it begins to glow a bright gold* Ahh i cant take it no i have too its the only way i can get stronger * Pounds the ground and creates a crater 6 feet deep 12 feet wide**Rises to his feet* My new body is rejecting the spirits I have to mantain control *Light grows brighter* I can do it I wont fail not today not tomorrow not ever * *One final flash of light expels from his body and he rises to his feet as the grand spirit* I feel its power coursing through me what can i do now *Focuses chakra on the soil and grows a tree * I think i could get used to this *Walks over to nerby river and floods it accidentally* Fuck i got 2 stop thinking disaster and start thinking about good natural occrences like rain *He makes Black rain using almost no chakra* Any other time this technique would have drained me almost completely. Let me try something else *Focus on clouds and super heats atmosphere to make a thunder.* *Thunder crashes in distance* I can make a whole storm only using .2 percent of my chakra *Waves hand and bolts of lightning can be seen overhead* Lightning to what else can i do *Puts hand to earth and a mountain rises under him and he falls off.* Shit *During the fall a f5 tornado kicks up under him and stops it* Shit shit shit shit shit shit how the fuck did i get on top of a tornado why not a pile of pillows or Halle Berry good job spade u just had to think tornado *Storm gets out of hand and turns is a hurricane winds kick up and lightning strikes the mountain causing a rockslide he just off of the tornado and begins to run down the mountain* Everthing just stop give me a moment to think here*The tornado stops the hurricane stops and the falling rock form back into the mountain* That was a little too close for comfort Well time to get ride of this *charges lightning chakra in to Hephaetus Katana and slams it up againist the mountain toppling it Looks around at destroyed training ground.* Fuck me sideways im going to have a hard time explaining this *Breaks spirit control and dimension steps out of training grounds into the 3rd realm.
Back to top Go down

Gathering materials
Page 1 of 1