Azure flame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure flame

this is an anime site based on naruto or bleach.only those who have fought the four horse may have both

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Home Again
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 pm by L

» My Bedroom
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:27 am by L

» The Unbeatable
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:14 pm by ZK

» Xane's Home
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:21 pm by Tazzy

» Gathering...
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:52 pm by ZK

» Through the Ruins...
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm by ZK

» ruins of azure?
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 pm by hosaki namanochi

» The Azure.
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:44 pm by Aeon

» Its Dead Anyway...
rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:01 pm by Xane Miyama

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

rules for rp in the abyss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeik hellgate
Kage
Kage
Zeik hellgate

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2008-06-04

rules for rp in the abyss Empty
PostSubject: rules for rp in the abyss   rules for rp in the abyss I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 1:19 am

Abyss ninjas

This is were I will lay down the basic rules. Failure to obey by these rules can result in your account being banned.

The most important rule
***Your rank starts at genin if your new..get over it and rise to the top.. no starting and making your char a anbu or something we deside the ranks.**

* Don't spam. Posting a lot of messages with little content in them, like just saying 'lol' or 'ok', is considered spamming. Post only if you have something meaningful to add to the conversation. Never post just for the sake of increasing your post count.

* No ads, and no solicitations. This applies to any links with referral IDs in them as well as repeated posting of the same link for the sole purpose of driving traffic to a site. If you want to promote your own site, do it in your signature or the bulletin boards.

Rules for RP'ing

1-IF YOU FIGHT PLEASE TITLE YOUR BATTLE EXAMPLE(Hell Gate VS Divine Sky), OR(HELLGATE VS DIVINE SKY) JUST MAKE SURE WE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
2- PLEASE DO NOT HAVE A LONG CONVO ON SOME ONES BATTLE,OR A BATTLE
3-NO SUPER FINISHING MOVES BEFORE 20 (ten each) POST(THIS DOES NOT INCULDE OTHER PPL'S POST ON YOUR BATTLE
4-NO HEAD SHOT OR NECK SHOTS

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5- NO FRIGGEN AUTO HITTING. ALLTLE JAB HERE AND THERE MAYBE> BUT NO BIG DAMAGE ON ANOTHER PERSONS CHARACTER WITHOUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO AVOID.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. if your a genin for example dont think you can take on a anbu or what not. be realistic guys.

If you notice anyone breaking the above rules, or is causing trouble, let a moderator or admin know and we'll look into it. Don't break the rules yourself by starting a flame war with them.

Well thats the rules people.
Back to top Go down
https://bluefire.forummotion.com

rules for rp in the abyss
Page 1 of 1